First time Session/Induction
Everyone needs to complete an induction session in order to use the walls. These are 1 hour sessions, up to 30 minutes is with an instructor (duration will depend on your previous climbing experience), running through the safety essentials for using the walls as well as some climbing tips to get you started.
You are then free to climb for the remainder of the one hour session. They are also necessary for parents to be able to supervise their children climbing. Non climbing parents can supervise their children for free after having done the induction course.
Harness, Shoes (if size available) and chalk bag are included in the induction.
- Adults: Climbing Induction: £13
- Adults: Non Climbing Induction:£7
- Junior: (under 18): £10
- Concession: £10
(Concession includes students (with a valid student card), over 60 and those with a disabled badge-unless they require a therapy session or 1 to 1 supervision.)
- Family: (applies to under 18’s)
1 adult and 2 junior (under 18): £33
2 adults and 1 junior: £33
2 adults and 2 junior: £42
Unsupervised Climbing (Climbing Passes)
An adult may climb unsupervised after first having completed an induction session.
There are two levels of unsupervised access:
- Level 1 allows you to use the auto belays, bouldering and traverse walls.
- Level 2 as per level 1 but also includes the use of the manual belays.
You must be able to attach a rope to the harness using a re-threaded figure of eight and use a belay device to secure a falling climber. Depending on your level of experience, we may assess you on this and if required, recommend a course is undertaken first.
An adult can supervise (for free if they aren’t climbing) any child (maximum of two) over the age of 6-15, after they have done an induction session and been signed off for the relevant level.
16-17 year old may climb unsupervised if they have signed parental consent.
Level 1 or Level 2 if they fulfil the requirements for level 2 but they must undertake an induction and be signed off as competent and responsible for unsupervised access. The signing off can occur at the same time as the induction. However, the sign off can be revoked at any time if there are any instructor concerns with regards behaviour or safety.
14-15 year old may be signed for unsupervised access but this would be after a minimum of 10 sessions or with a years previous experience of climbing and after an instructor assessment over at least 3-4 sessions, with an instructor and is entirely at the instructors discretion. They will be assessed and it will be determined on a case by base basis. (The sign off can be revoked at any time if there are any instructor concerns with regards behaviour or safety). Parental consent forms can be downloaded from our downloads page.
Parents will need to have attended the center in person at least once, prior to a sign off session.
- Adults: £13 (up to 3 hours in peak or unlimited in off peak periods)
- Junior: 6-17: £10 (up to 3 hours in peak or unlimited in off peak periods), supervised by their parents.
- Concession: £10 (Concession includes students (with a valid student card), over 60 and those with a disabled badge (unless they require a therapy session or 1 to 1 supervision.)
- BookNow climbingpasses
Parent supervised sessions
- Climbing Adults: £13 (up to 3 hours in peak or unlimited in off peak periods), Adults can take it in turn to climb whilst also supervising their children.
- Non Climbing (supervising) Adults (Adults can supervise up to 2 children age 6+.)
- Junior: 6-17: £10 (up to 3 hours in peak or unlimited in off peak periods) (parent supervised)
- Concession: £10 (Concession includes students (with a valid student card), over 60 and those with a disabled badge-(unless they require a therapy session or 1 to 1 supervision.)
10 for 9 bulk buy passes
These are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. You may share or gift your bulk buy passes to related guests when you are also checking in for a climb.
- Adults: £117
- Junior: (6-17): £90
- Concession:: £90 (Concession includes students (with a valid student card), over 60 and those with a disabled badge-unless they require a therapy session or 1 to 1 supervision.)
- These entitle the user to unlimited entries.
- Public opening hours: Monday-Friday: 13.30-21.30, Saturday/Sunday 11.00-19.30.
- A free coffee/Tea during your birthday week.
- 10% discount on courses
- First refusal to courses and events.
Monthly Subscription Membership (Standing order)
Initial term is 2 months but then you can cancel at any time. The price remains the same during the duration of the membership (as long as you don’t default)
- Adult membership: £40
- Concession/youth/junior member add-on: £35
- Adults: £440
- Concession or additional family member add-on: £385
A very limited number of special multi year passes are available. Please enquire for more details if you’re interested.
*These are non transferable.
Under 8’s (4-7)
Minimum 12 children for £204, And any additional children for £15 per extra child.
Age 8 and over
Minimum of 9 children for £182.50, as well as £17.50 per extra child.
Birthday Parties include the birthday child’s name on the climbing wall or TV(where possible), birthday music, disco lights in the climbing area and exclusive use of the party room for 30 minutes. Parties are bookable on Saturdays and Sunday’s at 9.30am or 3.30pm. Additional times may be available during school holiday periods.
Parties for under 4 years of age can be organised but please get in touch with us.
Childrens’ climbing clubs/ NICAS/NIBAS
After school and weekend clubs sessions.
1 hour sessions for 12 weeks,
Term fees : £150 for a 12 week block.
1 week taster sessions (£12.50) are also available.
Please Contact us to for details or to register your interest in any clubs or courses.
Corporate Team Building
We have 3 packages depending on how long you want to climb:
- Gold corporate event includes climbing entry, an induction, 2 hour of instructor lead games, challenges and team building activities. A minimum of 9 participants (total of £270), plus £30 for each additional climber. Total climbing time of up to 3 hours.
- – Silver corporate event includes climbing entry, an inductions plus 1 hour of instructor lead games and challenges. A minimum of 9 participants (Total £202.50), plus £22.50 for each additional climber. Total climbing time of up to 3 hours.
- – Bronze corporate event includes climbing entry and an inductions. A minimum of 9 participants (Total £135), plus £15 for each additional climber. Total climbing time of up to 3 hours.
So get your team together and come for a climb. We also work with a curry partner Himalayan Kitchen) if you need a delicious post climb meal (Climb and Curry), in our party room (priced and billed separately).
(Longer sessions are available. Contact us for further details)
- You can add these to any booking or hire in store.
- Shoes: £1
- Chalk bag: £1.
- Harness: £1
- (free harnesses for kids in all sessions)